Great Family Home with Room to Grow
Quietly nestled on a large irregular shaped allotment, this one owner, 1992 built by AV Jennings home, is in immaculate condition throughout, sited on beautifully landscaped grounds that offer a little bit of everything for the growing family and a bit extra for those who need their space.
Floating floors and neutral tones blend together, flowing throughout the living areas creating a harmonic ambience, the perfect environment for a comfortable everyday family lifestyle. There are two living areas, a bright L shaped lounge / dining and a casual lounge or family area. A pleasant kitchen is central to each living area in a well thought out design that offers full interactivity when preparing either formal or casual meals. Country style cabinetry, a bright bay window, stainless steel appliances, wall oven and breakfast bar combine together into a great cooking zone that also overlooks the outdoor living pergola.
The home offers 3 bedrooms plus a dedicated study, (or bed 4). A bedrooms have floating floors and a crisp neutral design feel. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in robe and direct access to a large family bathroom complete with bath and separate shower. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes.
The fun begins outdoors with a large fully paved gabled pergola providing a great place to host the occasional barbeque when larger groups of family and friends drop over. Manicured garden beds with established trees flow effortlessly through a groomed back yard incorporating a generous lawn area, vegetable boxes and a tool shed. A single carport under the main roof will allow secure parking for one car plus adjacent dual gates give access to the yard for recreational vehicle parking.
* Fabulous family home on large irregular shaped allotment
* 3 Bedrooms plus study (or 4 bedrooms)
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* 2 separate living areas in a semi open plan design
* L shaped formal lounge and dining with wall heater
* Large casual meals and family room with sliding door to pergola area
* Generous study adjacent family room
* Spacious kitchen centrally located to family, lounge and outdoor living
* Kitchen with country style cabinetry, a bright bay window, stainless steel appliances, wall oven and breakfast bar
* Floating floors and neutral tones throughout
* Bathroom with separate bath & shower plus separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Gabled outdoor living pergola, perfect for entertaining
* Large manicured allotment with generous lawn area, vegetable boxes and a tool shed
* Second shed or workshop
* Single lock up carport
* Double gates for secure caravan or boat parking
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Plenty of off street parking
* 2.4m ceilings
* A great home for the growing family
* Ready to move in and enjoy
Quietly located amongst other simular homes and within easy reach of the quality parklands and reserves the Salisbury Council is famous for. Fairbanks Drive and the McQueen Court Reserves, (an extension of the Little Para River Linear Park), are both a short stroll away, within easy reach and an ideal place for some casual exercise. Paralowie Village Shopping Centre and Woolworths Paralowie are both close by for your daily requirements. Bethany Christian School is just across the road, with other schools including Paralowie R-12 School, Riverdale Primary and Salisbury Downs Primary Schools and a childcare centre also in the local area.
This home represents quality buying in a quiet location close to all amenities. Do yourself a favour and put this one on your must inspect' list!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 810sqm (approx)
Built | 1991
House | 237sqm
Council Rates | $1231.40pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $196.25pa