Oh What a Beauty! Great Home, Great Location
Quietly located in a low traffic street amongst other simular homes, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home offers quality family accommodation on a low maintenance allotment. All the work has been done here, just move in and start living.
Slate tiled floors greet us upon entering and flow effortlessly throughout the living areas, creating a crisp and welcoming contrast against a neutral colour scheme. A generous formal lounge / dining is the first of the living areas, perfect for those who like to entertain formally or a great casual living area. A skylight overhead combines with picture windows, allowing natural light to infuse.
A sizable meals / family room with the kitchen overlooking provides the second living area, a great place for everyday interactions. The kitchen offers modern appliances, corner pantry, wall oven, gas hot plates, bay window, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised bar. The bay window overlooks an outdoor living verandah, perfect for entertaining family and friends in the more moderate months. Sliding door access from both the formal and casual areas is a great design feature. A low maintenance yard has a cubby house and a lawned area for the kids to play, with a handy tool shed completing a tidy package.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, plus a ceiling fan and bay window, all combining into a comfortable parent's area. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes, with bedroom 2 also boasting a ceiling fan.
A double garage is currently utilised as a great area for a home business. Dual roller doors provide the security, with a sliding glass door allowing business hour's access. Two internal doors provide access to the main home and a split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature while you conduct your business, or make the easy conversion back to a traditional garage setup.
* 3 bedroom family home
* Quiet location amongst other simular homes
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
* Light and bright formal lounge/ dining with sliding doors to outdoor living
* Slate tiles throughout the living areas
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Large family / meals with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with offers modern appliances, corner pantry, wall oven, gas hot plates, bay window, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised bar
* Separate laundry with external access and plenty of cupboard space
* Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Large outdoor living verandah, great for entertaining
* Fully landscaped allotment with tool sheds, cubby house and lawned area
* Double garage with dual roller doors, currently disposed as a studio, allowing a fantastic work from home opportunity
* Room for 2 additional cars to park off street in the driveway
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located in a quiet street, amongst other simular homes in a well planned residential neighbourhood. Parks and play grounds are at close at hand and the Dry Creek Linear Reserve is a casual stroll away. Local shops are nearby for your daily conveniences and the Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre will provide for your weekly groceries, plus the Gepps Cross lifestyle Shopping Centre and weekly markets are just down the road. Local schools include Para Hills Schools, Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary with the University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes Campus attractively close. Investors and home buyers will both be impressed with this one. Be quick, inspect today!
Council | Salisbury
Built | 1994
Land | 420sqm
Council Rates | $1462pa
Water | $71.60pq
ESL | $222pa
Aaron DrogemullerThis was a fantastic experience, in an industry that has so many cowboys I am so lucky to have come across Jason and the team at Ray White. Jason is a good communicator with a great knowledge of the property market. I’d have no problems recommending him to friends, family and anyone else looking for excellent customer service.