Revitalised and Secure
Automatic gates and a commanding traditional style fence provide an attractive and secure street presence to this solid brick home. A rendered facade with corner quoin work adds to the heritage appeal, inviting us further into the home.
Striking polished timber floors, down lighting and pleasant neutral colours greet us at the entrance hall and flow effortlessly through the home creating a soothing ambience for your everyday living. A large lounge / dining room has large picture windows that allow natural light to infuse enhancing the pleasant atmosphere. The kitchen is adjacent with a servery bar connecting, solid timber cabinetry, double sink, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hotplates and ample storage cupboards providing a spacious and harmonious cooking environment.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both bright, crisp rooms with built-in robes and both of double bed capacity. A full bathroom boasts traditional tiling and original terrazzo floor in the art deco style. An upgraded shower cubicle, toilet and vanity provide the modern conveniences. A walk through laundry has the original concrete double sink and also boasts terrazzo flooring.
A generous rear yard has mature trees, plants and lawn, plus a great decked area, ideal for your outdoor entertaining. A double length carport provides drive thru access to a double garage. A roller door provides the security allowing up to four vehicles to be parked safely.
* Solid brick home on good sized allotment
* Rendered frontage with traditional quoin work
* Secure fencing and automatic gates to the street
* Large and bright entrance hall
* 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion with built-in robes
* Polished timber floors and down lighting throughout
* Neutral colour scheme and 2.8m high ceilings
* Solid timber kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, double sink, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hotplates and ample storage cupboards
* Large lounge / dining with abundant natural light
* Full bathroom with traditional tiling and original terrazzo floor plus upgraded shower, vanity and toilet
* Large laundry with double trough and terrazzo floor
* Outdoor entertaining deck overlooking rear yard
* Established plants, trees and lawn
* Double carport with secure roller door
* Double garage
Perfectly located in the city side of Prospect and within easy reach of all amenities. The Adelaide Parklands are a short walk away, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Coles Prospect is close by for your groceries or North Adelaide Village and local specialty shops are also available, as is the Adelaide CBD and Central Market. Local schools include Prospect Primary, North Adelaide Primary and Nailsworth Primary with Prescott College and Blackfriars Priory School also in the local area.
A unique opportunity to purchase a classic art deco style home in a quiet location close to all urban amenities. Your inspection will impress!
Council | Prospect
Zone | Residential RA450
Land | 501sqm
Built | 1960
House | 175sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person