Wide Frontage on Corner Allotment Privacy and Security
Perfectly located on a corner allotment in a quiet tree lined, family friendly street this character reproduction brick veneer home boasts a wide frontage with manicured lawns, paved driveway and verandah plus colonial style fretwork and windows, all combining to offer a smart street appeal that invites us into the home.
Slate tiles greet us upon entry, flowing through the hallway to the kitchen. A crisp ambience is produced with a contrasting neutral colour scheme. Relax in the comfort of a sunken lounge directly adjacent the entrance, a great spot to receive your guests. A spacious dining room is a natural extension of the lounge, completing a comfortable living area, ideal for formal entertaining.
Cook up a feast in the spacious solid timber kitchen, complete with slate tiled floor, wall oven, gas hot plates, double sink and a raised breakfast bar overlooking an exquisite casual meals and family room. Glistening parquetry flooring provides a sophisticated elegance, flowing through the family room and adjacent hallway with a stylish confidence. Ample windows and a sliding door allow light to infuse while inviting us outside to relax under a generous verandah covered entertaining area, a great place to entertain family and friends in the more moderate months.
A good sized block boasts a double carport with secure roller doors plus an oversize single garage. A patio extension of the carport allows up to 4 vehicles to be parked securely off street. Step up to a raised garden and lawn area complete with cubby house, perfect for the kids to play on and a great space for the budding gardener. A tool shed allows for extra storage, tucked away in a leafy corner.
There are 3 bedrooms in total with the main bedroom offering a ceiling fan, walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom, the perfect master suite setup. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good size with bedroom 2 having a built-in robe and bedroom 3 providing a ceiling fan. A central main bathroom has separate bath and shower with a separate toilet and adjacent laundry completing an impressive interior.
* Character reproduction brick veneer home of 6 main rooms
* Corner allotment with wide street frontage
* 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
* Slate tiled entrance hall and kitchen
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, wall oven, gas hot plates, double sink and raised breakfast bar
* Spacious sunken lounge with dining adjacent
* Family room & casual meals with stunning parquetry flooring
* Large outdoor entertaining verandah area
* Oversize double carport with roller doors
* Oversize single garage
* Room to park up to 4 cars securely
* Raised garden and lawn area with cubby house perfect for kids play
* Extra garden storage shed
* Good size laundry with external access
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Rain water tank
* 2.5m ceilings
Quietly located on a corner allotment in a leafy family friendly street amongst other similar homes. Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park Kindergarten, Primary and International High Schools are quite close by along with Tea Tree Gully, Ridgehaven and Fairview Park Primary Schools.
Tea Tree Gully Golf Club is only a few minutes away along with the Tea Tree Gully Sports Complex, hosting football, cricket, tennis, netball, athletics and gymnastics. Fairview Park Shopping Centre is close by for your daily needs with Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza offering a world class shopping experience for your other consumer requirements.
Don't hesitate, be sure to put this one on your must see list. Inspection will impress!
28 Burford Crescent
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman