Tidy Townhouse - Terrific Location
Located at the rear of a gated group of 8 only, this contemporary design 2 storey townhouse offers spacious low maintenance day to day living, perfect for those starting out, winding down or a worthy investment for your property portfolio.
Located at the rear of a fully fenced compound within the small community group, you will be provided with a high level of comfort as you enjoy the modern surrounds of this open plan design. Porcelain tiles flow effortlessly throughout the ground floor where a large living, dining and kitchen combine into a fabulous lifestyle zone. High windows to the side walls provide a tree-scape view, enhancing the natural ambience of this contemporary living space.
A modern kitchen overlooks the living area, boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gloss white cabinetry, double sink plus pantry and wine storage. Down lighting and a neutral colour scheme amplifying the architectural harmony. Dual aluminium doors both front and rear open to a generous paved courtyard, ideal for entertaining outdoors in the more moderate months. A separate laundry and downstairs toilet will cater for both guests and residents. A single garage at the front of the unit plus a separate carpark space completing an impressive ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and direct access to a fabulous family bathroom where floor to ceiling tiles, modern fixtures and fittings, mixer taps and a Rinnai temperature controlled hot water system all combine into a relaxing wet area environment. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe and bedroom 3 boasts double doors, a down lit landing adding to the appeal.
A strong list of features includes:
* 3 bedroom town house over 2 spacious levels
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access, bed 2 with built-in robe, bed 3 with dual doors
* Single garage with roller door plus separate carpark
* Fully fenced and landscaped secure allotment
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with porcelain tiles and down lights throughout
* Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gloss white cabinetry, double sink plus pantry and wine storage
* High light windows with a leafy disposition to side wall on both levels
*Separate laundry and toilet to ground floor
* Generous paved rear courtyard
* Fantastic main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, Rinnai temperature controlled hot water, mixer taps to shower and vanity plus separate bath
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Rain water tank
* Alarm system fitted
* Quiet location at the rear of the group
Perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep for easy access to the city and beyond. Albert Greenshields Reserve is right next door with playground, barbeque and open spaces perfect for your daily sport and recreation, along with the Croydon bowling club and the Sam Johnson Sportsground a little further afield plus the bonus of a close location to the Adelaide Parkland Belt with North Adelaide Golf Course and The Aquatic Centre at your disposal.
Local schools include Brompton Primary, The Islamic College of SA, Immaculate Heart of Marys Primary, Kilkenny Primary, The Adelaide Secondary School of English, St Margaret Marys School and a short commute to TAFE SA Regency Park. Quality shopping can be found at Arndale Shopping and Cinema Complex only a short commute away, or choose to shop in the City or North Adelaide.
A great townhouse in a terrific location. Be sure to inspect as this one will certainly impress!
8/177 Torrens Road
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman