*Open Inspection Cancelled* Low Maintenance and Whisper Quiet
Perfectly located in a quiet family friendly street amongst other simular homes, this low maintenance home offers the opportunity to simply move in and start living.
A heritage style frontage is highlighted by standard rose bushes, making a neat, sweet and complete street presence to this tidy home. A large light and bright open plan lounge and dining greets us as we enter, flowing from the entrance to the rear of the home, creating a sense space and comfort.
A timber look kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, quality bench tops with a raised bar, generous pantry cupboard and a double sink. An over-sink window affords a view of the outdoor living zone.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master suite offers a bay window and floor to ceiling built-in robes. Bedroom 2 also has a built-in robe, with bedroom 3 being of good proportion. A bright & light bathroom is a pleasing design, accompanied by a separate toilet with vanity basin.
A single garage with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for one vehicle, plus there is room for another to park off street in the driveway. An internal access door allows for easy resident entry to the laundry and kitchen.
Entertain outdoors in style with a full width outdoor entertaining verandah providing a generous area for your alfresco living, perfect for when family and friends drop over, or those larger special occasion gatherings. A low maintenance back yard has a tool shed for added storage.
* Low maintenance home in a quiet locale
* 3 bedrooms, master with bay window and built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and bedroom 3 of a good size
* Open plan living and dining area with sliding door to outdoor living
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quality bench tops with a raised bar, generous pantry cupboard and a double sink
* Bright bathroom plus separate 2nd toilet with vanity basin
* Good size laundry with kitchen, garage and outdoor access
* Single garage with auto roller door
* Off street parking for one additional vehicle in the driveway
* Huge outdoor living verandah
* Low maintenance rear courtyard with tool shed
* Picturesque street appeal
Delightfully located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Keller Road Primary School is just around the corner along with Gulfview Heights Primary, Madison Park Primary School and Child Care Centre, Salisbury East High School and Tyndale Christian School also in the local zone. There is a variety of parks and reserves in the immediate are including Moyles Reserve, Blue Hills Reserve, Madison Park, Kelly Green and the Cobbler Creek Mountain Bike Park. Salisbury Shopping Centre is just down Park Terrace with Salisbury East Shops a little closer for your day to day requirements. Public transport is a short walk to Bridge Road.
Inspection of this fabulous low maintenance home will certainly impress.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | R - Residential
Built | 2006
Land | 255sqm
Council Rates | $1230pa
Strata | $249pa
Water | $148.35pq
ESL | $191.75pa
Michael DicksonGood communication, honest, a real people person