Affordable Home on Generous Allotment
Quietly located at the end of a no through road, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home offers affordable housing on a generous allotment proving the room to move that younger family's desire.
We enter the home to an L shaped lounge / dining that offers ample space for everyday living with a wall heater and an air conditioner keeping the temperature moderate all year round. A functional kitchen is adjacent boasting modern appliances and plenty of storage space, all overlooking a casual meals area where a sliding glass door provides access to the outdoors.
The 3 bedrooms are all of good proportion, with bedrooms 1 & 2 boasting ceiling fans. The main bathroom is central to the bedrooms with a bath, shower and vanity providing ample amenities, a laundry with external access door and a separate toilet complete the interior.
Enjoy outdoor living alfresco style under a large paved pergola, perfect for entertaining when friends and family drop over. A single garage has a roller door access and will allow secure parking for one vehicle, a tool shed will provide additional storage and a large fully fenced yard will give the kids some space to kick the footy and 8 solar panels will keep rising electricity costs down.
* 3 bedroom brick veneer home
* Generous allotment with room for the whole family
* Great location on no through road and next to reserve
* L shaped living / dining
* Function kitchen with modern appliances and breakfast bar
* Meals area adjacent kitchen
* All bedrooms of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* Separate bath, toilet and laundry
* Large paved pergola for outdoor living
* Single garage with roller door
* Tool shed
* Large yard area, ideal for children's play
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Wall heater and air conditioner to lounge area
* 8 Solar panels to reduce electricity costs
Perfectly located amongst other simular homes at the end of a no through road cul-de-sac. Conveniently close to all desirable amenities with Parabanks Shopping Centre only a short drive away including Hoyts Cinemas and the Salisbury Interchange, providing public transport to the city.
Carnet Close Reserve is at your doorstep, perfect for your recreational pursuits, along with The Salisbury North Wetland and Little Para River Linear Park also in the local area providing a great place for general recreation and exercise.
Local schools include Salisbury and Salisbury Downs Primary Schools along with Brahma Lodge Primary, Thomas More College and Paralowie R-12 School.
Inspection of this quality townhouse is highly recommended!
51 Carney Close
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman