Fabulous Family Home with Room for All
Perfectly located on a quiet family friendly street, this wide frontage, Homestead Homes built residence has everything for the modern family who enjoys entertaining at home. The home boasts 4 separate living zones in an open plan entertainer's design that allows space enough for children, teenagers and adults to all enjoy.
Quality floor coverings, paint work, fixtures and fittings throughout the home create a neutral ambience, perfect for many furniture styles and a great blank canvas for your family living. A large lounge off the entrance hall provides a great place to quietly relax, the perfect formal zone. Tiled flooring flows throughout the more casual areas where a central kitchen overlooks both family and dining rooms and through to the home theatre and outdoor living areas. A corner pantry, double fridge space, modern appliances, double sink with Pura tap and plenty of over-head cupboards, all combine into a pleasant cooking zone.
Large picture windows in the family and dining rooms allow natural light to infuse, with electric roller shutters fitted for complete security and temperature management. The family room and the home theatre, (or games room), both have skylights for additional natural light fill.
There are 5 bedrooms, or 4 plus study, depending on your personal desire. The master suite offers an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe plus a bay window. All other bedrooms have built-in robes and are all of generous proportion. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity will cater for guest and resident usage. A double garage with auto roller doors, rear roller door and access to the main home completes an impressive interior.
Outdoors offers a large gables pergola, directly off the family room and overlooking a large backyard complete with swimming pool and shade sail. Entertain family and friends in style this summer with this complete outdoor living design, there is even a large lawned area for the kids to play cricket.
* Homestead Homes built family residence
* 5 bedrooms or 4 plus study
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite, walk-in robe and bay window
* All other bedrooms of double size with built-in robes
* Formal lounge off entrance hall
* Central kitchen with corner pantry, double fridge space, modern appliances, double sink with Pura tap and plenty of over-head cupboards
* Dining area adjacent kitchen
* Large family room with skylight and direct access to outdoor living
* Home theatre or games room with skylight
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Laundry with external access
* Double garage with auto roller doors, rear roller door plus internal access to the home
* Huge gabled outdoor living pergola
* Electronic security roller shutters to dining & family
* Solar heated in-ground swimming pool with shade sail over
* Large lawned area, ideal for children's play
* 3 x rain water tanks
* Tool shed
* 20 Solar panels producing a massive 5 kw
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
* Fully landscaped, fenced and retained allotment
* Great family friendly street
* NBN available
Delightfully located with the Dry Creek Linear Reserve nearby and sited on a modern street amongst other quality homes. The home is central to all the local schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Northfield Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains, with Cedar College and Heritage College also available. The State Sports Park and Pioneer Avenue Reserve will provide outstanding venues for your daily exercise and recreation. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and the Adelaide Produce Market are both accessible for your weekly food shopping and public transport is close by on RM Williams Drive and Wright Road.
Be sure to inspect this quality built, low maintenance courtyard home, at your earliest convenience.
42 Bluestone Drive