Stunning Four Bedroom Home with Everything to Offer - Including a Shed
Located on a generous 603m2 block (approx), this home offers a huge 302m (approx) of total living space, perfectly situated with park views. There is simply nothing additional needed for this fabulous 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom home.
This immaculate home offers open plan living at its finest and the feeling of space in every corner.
• Large master bedroom offering bay window, walk through walk in robe and en suite bathroom as well as a separate split system air conditioner
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
• Formal lounge room / Parents retreat located at the front of the home with park views and an abundance of natural light
• High quality and expansive kitchen opening into the large dining room and second lounge room
• Kitchen with modern appliances including gas cook top, large double fridge cavity, dishwasher, white gloss 2 pak cabinetry, island breakfast bar and large window with views to the landscaped rear yard and entertaining area
• Linen cupboards for extra storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double garage with drive through capability
• Generous laundry with direct external access
• Amazing outdoor gabled entertaining area overlooking a well manicured garden
• A surprise 6x3m shed, fully powered and perfectly setup for the astute hobbyist
• Front and rear surveillance cameras
• 3 Phase electrical supply
Local parks and reserves include Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland is a casual stroll across the road along with other local shops and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away.
This is a wonderful and rare combination in Walkley Heights and is a must see. This home has been cared for and well looked after in absolutely every aspect.
Joan Hayexemplary staff who kept me well informed especially Paul Bateman